Unlocking the power of online tools for your small businessINNOVATION LESSON FROM A HOMELESS
When I recently rebranded and painted my social media platforms with the beautiful and professionally designed marketing artwork, I received an overwhelming feedback and pent-up demand for my services. This was just done at a fraction of a cost compared to the value I unlocked out of these opportunities.
The advent of modern technology has lowered the barriers to entry for small businesses and opened limitless opportunities. Digitalization is the key to realizing the power of moving into technological platforms. Many platforms and online tools are available for use at no charge.
I believe if you can utilize most of the available online tools, you can grow your business multiple times within a short space of time as well. The benefits could range from you being more; effective, efficient, professional, organized, productive and competitive just to name a few.
I have selected a handful of them for your choice below;
Social media tools
- Social bakers
- Design wizard
Some other online tools
- growthsupply.com (website for all online tools you are looking for)
- logaster (Making your free logo)
- signaturemaker (making your digital signature)
- waveapp.com (Invoicing app)
- bplans.com (Free business templates resources)
- grammarly (Grammar and spelling correction)
- wix (Website Builder)
- salesforce.com (CRM System)
- workflowmaz.com (Project Management tool)